Hi everyone, Tanyalee here for another Artist Gang Tuesday video tutorial. This week I am showing you how I made this Abstract Canvas Set.
Here is a list of what I used:
- 6x6 inch canvases x 4
- Mixed Media paper
- Liquitex Matte Gel Medium
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Daniel Smith Watercolours – Quinacridone Rose
- Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylics – Titanium White, Muted Grey, Muted Violet, Iridescent Gold Bright
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink – Muted Grey, Muted Violet
- Golden High Flow Acrylic – Quinacridone Magenta, Iridescent Gold
- Fluid Acrylic by Ironlak – White
- Modelling Paste
- Donna Downey Stencil – Pebble Dots
- Exacto Blade
I hope you enjoyed the video, I'll see you back here again soon for another tutorial.
Get "Artist Gang" Updates
I'm Tanyalee and I am primarily a mixed media art journaler who is beginning to dabble in works on canvas. I have always been a creative type, starting with sketching cartoon characters as a young girl, right through to now where I work as Graphic Designer and Social Media Consultant. I strongly believe that everyone can make art and be creative, you just need to believe in yourself and follow your instincts. Getting messy with paint (and I mean messy - I LOVE to use my hands rather than brushes) is like therapy to me, when times are tough, I get stuck into my art journal. I look forward to sharing my work with you all in 2017.