Find Out Fridays with Stephen Lursen
- 11”x14” canvas panel
- Stencil Girl Stencil - Door to heart
- Golden Brand fluid acrylic colors: Primary Yellow, Diarylide Yellow, Teal, Anthraquinone Blue, Paynes Gray, Yellow Ochre, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Burnt Umber, Titan Buff.
- Other acrylic colors: Titanium White, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Red, Neon Purple, Neon Orange, Neon Light Green.
- Liquitex Inks: Quinacridone Magenta, Cerulean Blue Hue.
- Gold leaf kit
- rusted metal wire (jewelry pliers) + Golden Brand Acrylic gel (used to attach wire to canvas surface).
- Liquitex Professional Prussian Blue paint marker
- Sharpie extra fine tip white paint pen
- Quote Stamp + ink pad
- General’s Carbon Sketch No. 595 pencil
Get 'Find Out Friday' Updates
Stephen Lursen is an artist and instructor working primarily in acrylics and enjoys creating intuitive abstract work.He graduated in 2012 with his M.F.A. in painting and soon there after worked for three years at Donna Downey Studios as the Director of Education. Over that time he developed 13 online workshops which are sold through his website stephenlursen.com. His Facebook group is active in sharing the work produced from many of his workshops. He is teaching an upcoming weekend workshop at Donna Downey Studios called "Setting The Mood" a large scale painting project focused on developing abstract surfaces that set the mood for the entire space.