Find Out Fridays with Shawn Petite
- Pigment I Zink Topaz by Aldine
- Art Alternatives Natural Vine Charcoal
- Mona Lisa/Speedball Gold Leaf Kit
- Signature Stencil “Enlighten”
- 16x20 primed canvas
- scrap paper, etc.
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- Golden Glazing Medium
Gold Paint Pen
Medium Weight Acrylic Paint: Golden in Yellow Ochre and Paynes Grey,
- Liquitex Neutral Gray
- Fluid Acrylic Paint: Golden Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Titanium White, Carbon black Deco Art Fluid Acrylic, Interference blue, Interference turquoise, Interference Violet
- Home Made sprays using fluid acrylics and Golden Airbrush medium
- Shawn Petite Custom Stencils “Number 1” “Background 2” “Vintage Quatrefoil” “Old Type Text”
- Krylon Spray Fixative
- Liquitex Satin Seale
Get 'Find Out Friday' Updates
I'm a mixed media artist living my dream of creating every day and my passion for art has been with me from childhood. I've been teaching and painting for over 26 years in many different mediums, but found my art soul mate in mixed media.
I have been published in several magazines, and have been part of Donna Downey’s Artist Gang and Deco Art Media Design team for several years.
I produce my own line of stencils and create soulful and informative workshops on mixed media.
My favorite quote: I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. " Maya Angelou