Find Out Fridays with Denise Alloca
In Addition to what I received for supplies, I added
- Journal mixed media page
- tissue paper, soft gel (matte)
- brush, flat brush for applying the medium, and brushes number 4 and 2 for mixed media
- colors, I used Golden acrylics in Open, but any acrylics will do : Cerulian blue, Anthraquinone blue or Ultramarine blue, Paynes Gray, Red, Hansa Yellow, orange yellow, Violet, Viridian green
- Deli Paper or tissue paper, spatula or credit card
- Scisors or press that cuts shapes in circles, butterflies or hearts
- Portrait from a magazine
Get 'Find Out Friday' Updates
With a passion for art from an early age, I turned my driving interest in art to a career in photography and later art education. Through my diverse exposure to various art forms, I found my way to mixed media art, where I currently can be found showcasing my work on my blog at denisealloca.blogspot.com. Everyday is an art adventure, and I can’t wait to get my hands full of paint. My creations can be found on my Etsy store, www.etsy.com/shop/MyArtAdventures and you can also follow me on Instagram, @denisealloca. Currently I am a part of the Jessica Sporn Designs Creative Team, continuing my passion for creative play.
I am looking forward to what the creative future has in store as I continue on this journey!