Hi everyone, Tanyalee here for another Artist Gang Tuesday video tutorial. This week I am making an art journal spread using fabric, paint and granular gel.
Here is a list of what I used:
- art Journal - by Signature Sensations
- Matte Medium
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Golden Clear Granular Gel
- Liquitex Acrylic Ink – Carbon Black, Irridescent Gold
- Golden High Flow Acrylic – Iridescent Gold, Quinacridone Red
- Donna Downey Stencil – La Rose
- Donna Downey Stencil - Collage Portrait
- Marabu Art Spray - Raspberry
- Black embroidery floss
- Muslin fabric
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please share with me any pages you make, I am @tanyaleekahler on Instagram and would love to see your work.
Until next time, happy art making.
Get "Artist Gang" Updates
I'm Tanyalee and I am primarily a mixed media art journaler who is beginning to dabble in works on canvas. I have always been a creative type, starting with sketching cartoon characters as a young girl, right through to now where I work as Graphic Designer and Social Media Consultant. I strongly believe that everyone can make art and be creative, you just need to believe in yourself and follow your instincts. Getting messy with paint (and I mean messy - I LOVE to use my hands rather than brushes) is like therapy to me, when times are tough, I get stuck into my art journal. I look forward to sharing my work with you all in 2017.